Its a hard knock life!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

gum disease and dreaming

Do I have gum disease? I think i might. Yup - pray for me! I think i have gum disease....which, incase you arent aware leads to heart disease ....which incase you arent aware leads to DEATH, ohhh just put me on my death bed now! Ok, so seriously, I was flossing my teeth tonight and they were bleeding - no worries, i kept flossing ...now its been about an hour or two, they are swollen and HURT LIKE A BIATCH!!! I dont understand, i try to have good personal hygiene and this is what i get? I would like my ashes sprinkled at Haynes Point if I die please. (Although I would prefer not to be cremated)

Ok - next note of importance, this so called 'blessing of single life' is almost as bad as gum disease, it has just about run its course, i am ready to ' not be single' anymore and i have a fairly good idea of who i would like to be 'not-single' with - too bad he's not aware, doesnt live here, doesnt read this anymore, hardly knows my name let alone my passion for him and is most likely dating someone! ya...how's that ever gonna happen? oh wait - its not! Its ok - i wouldnt want to leave him a young widower due to my premature death related to heart disease brought on by gum disease.

But if he does read this - be warned - I am not dead yet!

tsk - the life of a dreamer

4 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Tekniko said...

aww I always thought we'd get married and have lots of little Stevens running around *Evil Laugh*

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Coral said...

you mean little corals? ya thats what i thought!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Tekniko said...

oo I dont think I could handle more then one of you :)

Exspecially if you die of gum disease! I'll have to take care of the little Corals all by my self!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger LBomb said...

You know the worst thing about gum disease? Your breath. Your breath must smell awful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home