Its a hard knock life!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Queen of the Night? ....but not.

3hrs History lecture - not cool.
These chairs are hard and the heat, apparently optional - something the school has opted out of this year.

It is Monday afternoon but feels like Thursday night. My body is confused, as are my mornings and evenings. - they've merged into what seems to be a 24 hr blur. Are humans meant to be nocturnal? If so, I think I am; however, the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and top of my head may suggest I do not come by it naturally.

My weekend was filled with little more then term papers and an online social life, pitiful…oh and one soggy waffle with strange company…I don’t think people are meant to eat breakfast at breakfast time - its much better mid-afternoon.

Hopefully my week will be more exciting …I look forward to at least a few cookies *wink* if you ask me they are well deserved.

2 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous stranger company said...

why? because you did?

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Coral said...

yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home